Monday, March 3, 2014

Collections

I love collections. I think they can warm up any room. It can be a collection that is displayed year round like my ironstone sugar bowls in my dining room hutch.
Spring Hill Farm
 
 
A collection can be a seasonal display like old fishing nets or seashells for a summer decoration.
 
Pinterest - Source Unknown

Pottery Barn
 
 
A collection can also be displayed in any room.  Trophies have become a popular collection.  I have seen them in a boys room, on a mantel or even on a kitchen counter to store silverware. 

 
Heather Bullard

One of my favorite collections are my clocks.  My first one I purchased was a German alarm clock from an antique store in New Hampshire.  I have added many more to my collection since then.  Working or not that make a beautiful display.
 
 
 
 
What are some of your collections?
 
 

 

 
 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment