Sunday, March 9, 2014

This Week Around The House

This week I changed some things around.
I grabbed a clover plant (Trifolium) at the grocery store this week. I dropped it into and old clay pot. A cute little St. Patrick's Day addition to the house.


I also tried to improve on my want-to-be gallery wall.  It is without a doubt a work in progress, but it is starting to come together.  I am never one to follow rules.  So I didn't lay anything out with paper templates.  I had my boys hold them in place while I stood back and looked.  I can't wait to take the gallery wall all the way up the stairs.


I moved my old terrarium to the pine bureau in the Living Room.  I then added some sand that the kids collected from Block Island last summer and some pillar candles.

 
I can not get enough of white tulips.  I have been buying a bunch every week at the grocery store.  Another find of the week was this amazing mortar and pestle.  I found it at Home Goods for $12.  I just love it.
 
I am trying to control myself from putting out all of my spring decorations. There is still snow on the ground here in Rhode Island. Although we had a beautiful sunny 50 degree day on Saturday, today turned cold once again.  
 
I hope this week brings more sunny days and as much progress as last.


1 comment: