Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Must Haves...Finds!

I must share with you some of my must haves, can't live without, great deals of the month.  Between baking for the holiday, gift shopping and decorating I have come across alot.  But I think you will agree that these 4 are the best.

1.  Mini Pies...Yes Mini Pies!  William and Sonoma sells the Breville Pie Maker.  I purchased one last year after the holidays and I just love it.  You can make everything from a quiche to an apple pie.  This year they have also come out with the mini pie cookbook where I got the below recipes.  Chocolate Cheese Cake and Pecan.  It makes 4 individual pies at a time.   The average cooking time is 10 minutes.  Great for your own holiday party or to bring to someone else's house.  Love them!


2. Lemon Cypress Trees.  I saw them featured in the December issue of Country Living and had to have one.  I found them at my local florist.  Only $14.  I added a star made of newspaper and added some butcher's twine.  I put mine in my kitchen.  But how cute would they look in the middle of a dinning room table or on a mantel.  Great Holiday Decoration!

3 & 4.  Anthropologie.  Need I say more.  I have found some of the greatest gifts there this season.   The white ceramic wine stopper and the Mulled Cider Candle.  Each of these gifts are under $20.  Great ideas for teachers, friends, neighbors.  Another must have.


Wishing you a Blessed Christmas!












No comments:

Post a Comment