Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving ?

Transitioning from one holiday to the next can sometimes be difficult when it comes to decorating.  It can be sad  to see a holiday go.  It can be overwhelming thinking about taking all the decorations down and boxing them up.  Or in the case of Thanksgiving it can be non existant.  How has it gone from Halloween to Christmas?  I was in Target yesterday to find Halloween items 75% off and the next 5 isles lights, wrapping paper and trees.  Where has Thanksgiving gone?  How do I decorate for the next 3 weeks? The jack-o-lanterns have to go, but the greens can't come out yet.


So this is  what I came up with...



At least the Dining Room is done...

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoy your blog. You are amazing. Your taste in decorating is to be envied and copied, which I have, a true compliment to your talent. I can never get enough of your ingenuity, diligence and fortitude to "the search" for the unusual and your dedication to real family living. I also want to thank you for your sharing of information, making my shopping for those great army blankets and sea lace coral so much easier. Keep it up, Christmas is coming and I can’t wait to see what December brings to Spring Hill Farm.

    ReplyDelete