Saturday, March 10, 2018

Spring Is In The Air




When you haven't posted in years and you don't know if anyone is even out there anymore you need to start slow.   Just thought I would post a few pictures.  I am trying to make everything feel like spring which is hard when there is still snow on the ground and all I want to do is start a fire and stay in my pjs all day.  Day light savings time is tonight so it can't be to far away...right??




My latest spring find is this amazing indoor - outdoor pillow from Target.  It may end up on my porch as the weather gets nicer, but for now it has a perfect home in my dining room. Only $14.99!




A little greenery makes it feel a little more Springy.  These myrtle topiaries are very easy to take care of.  Partial sun and a watering once a week makes them happy.  


My final spring inspiration - pillows.  I change my pillow covers all the time (probably a bit to much).  The blue really brightens up the family room.  

Only 11 days of winter left - Here is to warmer, sunnier days ahead.






No comments:

Post a Comment