Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Trip to Ikea

I like everyone else out there loves Ikea!  Yesterday I had a well needed decorating reboot.  A trip to Ikea with some great friends and of course Swedish Meatballs. 

I thought I would share my Ikea Haul with you...

Not Bad for $70!

6 Bath Towels @ $2.99 each
2 Hand Towels @ 1.99 each
2 Small Cutting Boards @$2.99 each - Great for Entertaining - Cheese Boards or Trivets
1 Nautical Door Mat  @ $9.99
1 Navy Butterfly Pillow w/insert @$9.99
1 Beach Volleyball @ $7.99 - Beach Day Dreaming!
100 Tea Lights @ $3.99- I am a big fan of Yankee Candle Tarts, but Ikea Tea Light are a lot less expensive
1 Package of 4 Pillar Candles @ $3.99
2 Packages  Green Cocktail Napkins @$1.49 each - Easter Napkins
2 Packages Lobster Dinner Napkins @ $1.99 each - Summer Dinner Napkins



 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment