Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Day Class Project



I had such a huge success with last year's Valentine's Day treats I thought I would try again.  You can see last years here.  My little one and I took to pinterest once again.  He made me smile when he saw this one.  His exact words were "Who doesn't love a bouncy ball?"  He is right who doesn't love one.

We got the bouncy balls and the little treat bags at Party City.  The balls were 4 for a $1.  Total cost with the bags was only $8.  I used some white card stock I had in the craft cupboard to make the tags.  The tags themselves were very simple.  I went onto the Avery website and downloaded a free label template.  You can fit 12 on a page.  Then you can get creative with your message.  We had so much fun packaging them up.  It was a great Sunday morning project and they look so cute!

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! They will love it. Thanks for following our blog! Hope to pass on some inspiration you'll love. Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete