Monday, February 10, 2014

Decorating with Color

House Beautiful Magazine

As we approach Valentine's Day everywhere you turn all you see is  Red & Pink.  It is a bit hard for someone like me who has a very neutral color pallet.  I feel I am really pushing the limits with a navy stripe pillow.  I do remember seeing this beautiful home in House Beautiful last year.  It was in the Hamptons and every room had amazing red and pink accents. 

House Beautiful Magazine
 
 
Maybe I need a red chair, a red throw or a striped rug in the bathroom. 
 
House Beautiful Magazine
 
 
This home will definitely stay in my files of houses I love.  I don't know if I will ever add red or pink, but I love it.  Especially this time of year.
 




1 comment:

  1. As a lover of the color red, I'd say yes you can never go wrong with just a touch of red. LOL.

    ReplyDelete