Saturday, August 11, 2012

Online Finds

I must say that I am a sucker for great marketing.  I love when I receive something I order and it is beautifully packaged .  I also love great customer service.  I think lately it has really fallen to the waist side with most companies.  I also feel that we are so quick to make a complaint about someone or something, but don't take the time to rave about great customer service or a great find.

So I wanted to share with you a few of my recent purchases.  They were from companies that I have never ordered from before.  I was pleasantly surprised by their great products, beautiful packaging/shipping and great customer service. I hope you will check them out...

Great gifts for your little boy.  I just love the Leather Bear Change Pouch.



Ice Cream & Candy Containers, Wooden Ice Cream Spoons and Mason Jar Covers.
Who could ask for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment