Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Etsy Finds

Mid-Winter Blues....I so need an antiquing fix.  These cold - muddy days.  I long for my trip to Brimfield Antiques Fair.  The acres and acres of finds.  In the meantime I must sit here with a glass of wine and browse Etsy.  It has become my new addiction.  I sell and buy on Etsy.   I think lately I have done more buying.  My shop on Etsy is Spring Hill Farm.  I though I would share with you some of my latest purchases. 


Shoo Fly Cover - I'm dreaming of summer...eating outside under the arbor. 


 I purchased 2 sets of these beautiful clock faces...one for me and one for mom.


Ironstone...I can never have enough.  For some reason I find it is harder to find lately.

Now I just have to wait for them to arrive on my doorstep!


3 comments:

  1. What will you do with the clock faces? They look so interesting I am wondering what you will do with them. I love ETSY as well, and the wine id a great idea.

    Thanks for your lovely post,
    Karen
    Palmer Lake CO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of putting them on my desk. In a bowl wood or ironstone. I will have to wait to see them in person. I will post photos once they find a home.

    ReplyDelete