Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Centerpiece - Egg Decorating

I love to color eggs.  However,  I never can figure out how to color them.  Do I hard boil them or do I blow them out so they will last longer?



I usually end up blowing them out.  I like them to be part of my Easter decoration for at least a few days.  This year I tried something new.  I took uncooked white eggs and colored them.  Once dry I cracked them open and rinsed them out.




I then filled each of them with a Johnny Jump Up - Viola.  There was a little cracking when I put the flower in, but I love the way it looks.


I placed them in a cardboard egg crate and added some white and brown wood eggs that I already had.  This is going to look so cute in the center of my Easter Table.  You could also plant succulents in the eggs too.




 For other great Easter decorating ideas check out my Easter Pinterest Board HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment