Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cluck - Urban Farm & Garden Supply


Don't you just love when you find a new store?  I do!  The shopper in me gets so excited.  The other day I was looking through my new, May issue of Better Homes & Gardens.  It talked about some really amazing stores in Providence, Rhode Island. 

The one that really caught my attention was Cluck.  It is an old gas station that has been transformed into an urban farm and garden supply store.  As a gardener and owner of chickens, I knew I would have to take a visit and soon.  The boys and I happened to be in the area today so we took a trip. 



It has an amazing selection of chicken, bee keeping and gardening supplies.  I loved these reproduction charts.  Definitely going on my "I want list".


I also grabbed a variety of French carrot, lettuce and radish seeds. All can be sowed in the Spring. 


I just love when you find a place that combines old, new and supports local business.  If you are in the area please check them out! Cluck RI

No comments:

Post a Comment