Thursday, January 2, 2014

Let It Snow!

 
 
The presents have been opened, the champagne has been popped and the snow is falling.  Are your homes feeling a bit empty without the greens on the mantel and the Christmas tree lit.  Mine is.  Well truth be told my tree is still lit.  I am a big believer of keeping it up until Epiphany which this year is January 6th.  So a few more days of the beautiful lights. But my greens have all been taken down and the stockings have been packed away.   





So how can you decorate for January.  I found the most amazing felt snowflakes at West Elm.  You can find them here.  They are on sale so I am sure they will go quickly online so make sure to check the stores as well (they will ship them from the store if you do not have one close to you). They come in a set of 4 for only $3.  I placed them in the front windows.  They are just the touch the house needs on these cold, snowy January days.  A simple boxwood wreath still remains on my front door.  I think these are the perfect decorations for winter. 









Now ...Let it Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment