Saturday, March 23, 2013

Target Finds

I just love Target!  It is so scary  funny how you run into grab cat food and a birthday gift bag and you end up getting some amazing finds. 

I was so thrilled with today's purchases I had to share. 

 
 
This melamine platter came in 3 versions.  Chicken, Cow or Pig.  Although I was in love with all 3 and the shopper in me almost bought all 3,  I had to go with the chicken.  Only $9.99...Okay maybe I should have gotten all 3.
 
 
Then I came upon this great market tote.  It came in red or blue.  I put it to a vote with my little one.  Red Won...Also $9.99.
 

 
I don't know if it will stay in the mudroom filled with flowers, be used as a beach tote or come with me to the farmer's market.  This Target trip made my Saturday.  I hope you all have a Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment