Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Inspiration - Finds - Recipes


3 Things I need to share!

Inspiration

Pinterest - Urban Cottage


I recently found this pin on pinterest from Urban Cottage.


I just love the Nautical Collection on this table.  It is inspiring me to redo my table in my living room.  I even dug out my turtle shell.  I think I need to do some beach combing for drift wood and be on the hunt for a silver bowl.  Such a beautiful display!





Finds

My family & I took a trip to Newport and I had to visit Lemon and Line.  I have heard so much about it and even have gone on their website a few times.  A beautiful store and such great customer service.  They even made my 8 year old's day by getting a special xxs bracelet for him in the back so that we all could get a bracelet.  Their price point is ideal too.  Most of their bracelets are only $25.  Check out their website Lemon and Line.

PINTEREST


Recipes

The other day at the Farmer's Market I was introduced to Cold Brew Ice Coffee.  Once you try it you will never go back to regular ice coffee.  Just delicious!

I found this how to on pinterest.  I think I need to give it a try.


What has inspired you this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment